Built around 1867, the building that now houses Pappas Billiards was built by George A. Cox. It became a stove and wrought iron business, then a drugstore, before city councillor Dean Pappas’ father bought it to become a billiard hall in the 1930s.
This web page is part of The Climenhage Project Walking Tour.
View a map of more locations here »
© John Climenhage 2020