Rebuilt by George Dunsford in 1892, after a fire in 1881 destroyed the block, to the design of John Belcher, 129 Hunter St. W. was home to the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce for more than 100 years. It has become both home and studio to many of Peterborough’s artists but also a symbol of the city’s gentrification.
This web page is part of The Climenhage Project Walking Tour.
View a map of more locations here »
© John Climenhage 2020