Inverlea Park was purchased by the Nicholls Park Trust in1894 as a camp and bandstand and Inverlea Bridge was built in 1910, only 12 years after the first reinforced concrete bridge was built in Ontario.. There are walkways on both sides of the bridge. One is slightly wider, to accommodate walking across the bridge with a horse.
More pictures and history here.
This web page is part of The Climenhage Project Walking Tour.
View a map of more locations here »
© John Climenhage 2020